2 cups shredded zucchini (2 zucchini)
3 Tbsp tapioca starch
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp paprika
pinch of sea salt
Optional toppings: organic rotisserie chicken, avocado, salsa, cabbage, and extra lime
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Place the shredded zucchini and chopped shallots in cheese cloth or a nut milk bag and squeeze out as much excess water as you can
- Transfer the drained zucchini and shallots to a bowl, and mix in the eggs, tapioca starch, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt until combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly into 6 small, fairly flat circles on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then flip and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with all your favorite taco fixings, I recommend organic rotisserie chicken, avocado, salsa, cabbage and extra lime.